Awards & Recognitions
- The Group received another feather on its cap where Inno Mind Works Sdn Bhd (subsidiary of Circle International Holdings Limited) received SME 100 Malaysia Fast Moving Companies Awards 2018 organised by Business Media International and SAMENTA, Malaysia.
- Circle International Holdings Limited received Taiwan Chinese Public Welfare Golden Award 2018 under the 1st Charity Festival of Chinese for its contribution in CSR-driven innovation, by combining its business model with CSR activities in a profitable and sustainable manner. Worldwide Excellence Award was given due recognition of being one of the successful models adopted by the group.
- Circle International Holdings Limited received the outstanding performance award in “Excellence Achievement in Media Technology” category from the newspaper “Nanyang Siang Pau” during their 95 years anniversary ceremony, in May 2018.
- Winner of the Digital Media Excellence Company Award in Global Responsible Business Leadership Award at Malaysia in 2017 (the recipients of these awards are outstanding pioneers or leaders in their respective sectors. Their outstanding qualities are reflected on the organisation’s positive financial results and increased security holder value)
- Winner of SME 100 Fast Moving Companies award in 2015 (an annual award programme organised by SME magazine to recognise and celebrate the fast growing and outstanding achievements of small and medium enterprises in Malaysia)
Individual Awards to Dato’ Brian Tan, Group Founder
- Recognised as one of the excellent entrepreneurs at Malaysia in 2017 (this award honours those who build market-leading companies that make their communities, country and the world a better place).
- Winner of Golden Awards of Chinese Excellent People Selection Activity at Taiwan in 2016 an international award platform to recognise and honour those who considered outstanding leaders in the business of their respective sectors and who have shown tremendous performance and tenacity in developing successful businesses.
- Awarded as one of the 65 successful overseas Chinese role models (to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China, a special award ceremony was held to acknowledge 65 successful overseas Chinese, who were considered inspiring, bold, innovative and outstanding. These personalities were considered pioneers of their respective industries).
- Awarded as Top Overseas Chinese Entrepreneurs in Top 100 Chinese Entrepreneurs Award, China (Top 100 Chinese Entrepreneurs Award was created to recognise worldwide Chinese entrepreneurs who fuel the region’s economy through their innovation, sacrifices and dedication. These business owners are generally making significant contributions to their clients, professions, industries and communities)