Incorporation of Circle Corp Sdn Bhd as a private limited company in Malaysia
2010 - 2011
- Ventures into conventional and digital media branding, advertising and content creation for leading local and international brands.
- Commissioned by ASTRO (Malaysia’s largest Pay-TV network) for the production of Chinese language programmes including the “Circle of Dragons” entrepreneur TV series program
2012 - 2013
- Obtains publishing license for the Business Circle Chinese language magazine from the Ministry of Information, Malaysia.
- Launch of the Business Circle magazine in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei
- Launch of inaugural WEA event in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Expansion of the Business Circle magazine and WEA into the ASEAN and China regions
• Launch of the Business Circle mobile app
• Incorporation of CCIL to meet growing international client base
• Circle Corporation wins SME 100 Fast Moving Company Award
- Business Circle mobile app hits more than 100,000 downloads becoming one of the ASEAN region’s fastest growing Chinese language business
- WEA affiliates with international partners including Riff Creative (Australia), Chung Hwa Correspondence School Japan Alumni (Japan), Ishin Media Group (Japan), Yizone Media (China) and International Trade Association of R.O.C. Profile and ICET Association (both Taiwan)
- The Company is founded in the Cayman Islands as an international holding company for the Group
- Acquisition of IMW, a leading Malaysian advertising firm with Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia and Multimedia Super Corridor status
- Business Circle mobile app successfully placed on shelf at Tencent app store in China, the leading app store in China (equivalent to Apple Store or Google Store)
- WEA launched in Shanghai under the auspices of the One Belt One Road initiative. This kick starts regional roll out of WEA to the rest of China, Australia, Taiwan and Indonesia.
- Inaugural WEA China was held in Beijing
- Inaugural WEA Taiwan was held in Taipei
- Commencement of listing process on NSX
- Prospectus launched for public to obtain and download